[Strawbale] European Tehnical Approval of strawbale as a construction product

Tomáš Znamenáček tomas.znamenacek at gmail...
Sun Dec 18 10:25:23 CET 2011

On 18. 12. 2011, at 10:14, donald mchardy wrote:

> standards?? straw bale is *easy* to build with.

But still you can have high-quality and low-quality straw constructions. Standards are a way of agreeing on what constitutes high quality, and in my opinion are necessary to get straw building into mainstream. (I’m commenting on standards in general, I have no idea how ETA works.)

T.

--
Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent
if no birds sang there except those that sang best. –Henry Van Dyke