[Strawbale] FW: European Tehnical Approval of strawbale as a construction product

donald mchardy fieryx at hotmail...
Sun Dec 18 10:14:31 CET 2011

standards??

straw bale is *easy* to build with.

why get government involved: obfuscating, complicating, increasing prices and bureaucracy? probably ensuring that all SB buildings eventually look identical and are of substandard construction.

Then all SB builders will require certificates to prove they can use a ladder ... etc etc

I hope the ETA european BS never gets its fangs into SB.

jm2pw