[Strawbale] ESBG 2011 and the future of strawbale building

Sebastien Hubert sebastien.hubert at mc2000...
Wed Aug 31 22:37:55 CEST 2011

Dear Herbert, dear all,

I completely agree with what you wrote before.  It was the 2de ESBG for
me.  I also agree that ESBG should be for professional.  But the idea of
a nationwide conference and/or workshop for non-professional after ESBG
looks great.

Hopefully personally I didn't loose too much time as I was on holiday
with my family and just leave on Thursday evening.

We don't have time to loose...  So of course the next ESBG have to be
better is it wants to stay credible.

Cheers

Seb

Sebastien Hubert