[Strawbale] ESBG 2011 and the future of strawbale building

asbn asbn at baubiologie...
Wed Aug 31 19:56:32 CEST 2011

Dear strawbalers and SB-networkers
please make your corrections, if your contact is wrong
or if you know a european strawbale-networker, who is missing on this list!

Some facts and datas about the "European Strawbale Network":

There is a european homepage at http://www.strawbale-net.eu
edited by Nora Kasanická and Vladimír Brucker

Most of the european countries have network(er)s:

Austria: asbn, Herbert Gruber, asbn at baubiologie...
Belgium: Casa Calida, Geert Goffin, geert.goffin at telenet...
Bosnia-Herzegovina: Re:Element, Jasmina Colic, jasminac at gmail...
Czech Republic: Permalot Centre, Max Vittrup Jennsen, max at permalot...
    Straw Works, Jakub Wihan, kuba at jakubwihan...
Denmark (?): Lars Keller, lars_keller at hotmail...
Estonia: Equilibre, Sven Aluste, sven.aluste at esna...
France: Les Compaillons, Eric Handrich, eric.handrich at compaillons...
    South of France: Le Gabion, Richard Lacortiglia, lacortiglia at free...
Germany: Fasba, Sissy Hein, sh at fasba... & Olaf Eggers, oe at fasba...
Hungary: Hsbn, Attila Meszaros, tilla at szalmahaz...
Italy: La Boa, Stefano Soldati, casadipaglia at hotmail...
Latvia: Cesis, Alex Lubinskis, alex.lubinskis at gmail...
Lithuania: Straw Buildings Builders' Association, Edita Milutiene,
    siaudunamai at gmail...
Netherlands: Strobouw Nederland, Wouter Klijn, wouter at strobouw...
    www.strobouw.nl
Norway (?): NJH Norwegian Strawbale org., Rolf Jacobsen,
    rolf at gaiaarkitekter...
Poland (?): Piotr Kaczmarek, biuro at smakoszyki....pl, http://strawbale.pl
Portugal: Catarina Pinto, catarinapinto at terrapalha...
Slovakia: Artur, Zuzanna Kierulfová, zkierulfova at gmail...
Slovenia: Jure Pozar, jure.pozar at gmail...
South Tyrol: Margareta Schwarz, info at archschwarz...
Spain: Spanish Strawbale Network, Rikki Nitzkin, rikkinitzkin at earthlink...
    Maren Termens Steiner, Valentina Maini, vmaini at mac...
Sweden (?): Jenny Andersson, info at naturligt-byggeri...
Switzerland: Arch. Werner Schmidt, info at atelierwernerschmidt...
Turkey: Nora Kasanicka, thegentlebuilder at googlemail...
UK: Straw Works, Barbara Jones, strawworks at gmail...
    Chug Tugby, chug at strawbale-building....uk

I don't know who is on which discussion list...
And its hard to be up-to-date with all the gmail-adresses

I would agree to help to organize the next ESBG and find a better structure
for the European Network.

Mit lieben Grüßen / kind regards
Herbert Gruber
--
asbn - austrian strawbale network
Österreichisches Netzwerk für Strohballenbau