[Strawbale] ESBG 2011 and the future of strawbale building

Derek Roff derek at unm...
Wed Aug 31 20:07:59 CEST 2011

Reading the passionate messages from some who were disappointed with certain aspects of the last gathering, I'd like to also acknowledge and thank the passion and effort of all those who organized the gathering.  It's an incredibly large and difficult undertaking.  So while we may have disagreements and conflicts from time to time, I appreciate the passion and effort of everyone involved in trying to make a better future.  We are all on the same team, and are collectively our best circle of friends and allies.  Let's disagree compassionately, and celebrate the diversity of viewpoints.

Derelict

Derek Roff
derek at unm...