[Strawbale] Moisture monitor, logger and alarm (equilibre)

Norbert Payne norbert at 5eye...
Mon May 24 17:34:43 CEST 2010

Hello Sven and others interested.

Correct me if I am wrong, but does your Velleman data logger not require
that a computer is left on all the time?
Maximum 4 channels? Good for 2 digital thermometers and 2 digital RH
sensors?

The devices I have started building and supplying are stand alone, and
can be battery powered. No need for a computer, except when you want to
display curves.
Just transfer the memory stick that is automatically storing the data
over to your computer when you want to see the bulk data.
Individual current readings can be seen directly on the display of the
monitor/logger, without using a computer.
16 channels, that can be either
16 moisture sensors (direct equivalent straw moisture content in %)
or
16 combined Relative Humidity and temperature sensors (both temperature
and RH from each sensor).

For more detailed specs and price information, see the attached docs.

regards
Norbert