[Strawbale] National groups A ESBG 2011 - polish idea (Pawel Sroczynski)

Max Vittrup Jensen max at permalot...
Mon May 24 21:48:29 CEST 2010

Dear all,

I'm sorry there didn't seem to be any feed back for Pawel's suggestion?

We're very open for solutions, and I personally find Pawel's idea good.
Only draw-back I can think of is the issue whether the particular
national organization which takes care of the selection, is one which is
recognized and respected by all 'balers' of that particular country.
Case example then I would not be able (at present) to suggest any
organization in Czech Republic to fulfill this task.

So, please, contribute to finding a solution!

Cheers,
Max
PermaLot Centre of Natural Building
www.permalot.org