[Strawbale] French SB Network is looking for official european SB tests

Peter van Balen peter at tentotwo...
Wed Jan 20 21:40:09 CET 2010

Salut André,

This raises lots of questions, as you are probably well aware of - to
quickly name a few:

What's the purpose of 'validating' the use of SB as infill:
- standardising construction (i.e. infill) techniques?
- standardising strawbale specs (dimensions, density, R-value)?
- … (other)

Would (future) professional builders have to follow these (future)
codes to be able to be insured?
Is this a (future) customer-led/demended process or profesional/
ssupply-led?

Would any use of SB (as infill) not following (future) code thus
'invalidate' such use?

Warm regards
Peter

========