[Strawbale] moderator hint: choose Digest

Jan Hollan jhollan at amper....muni.cz
Mon Dec 6 22:06:50 CET 2010

Dear balers,

the traffic went up a lot, what is good per se.

However, the amount of messages might be unpleasant for those who were
accustomed to a much lower traffic. I strongly suggest to such people,
please check the option "digest" via a web browser (you get your password
monthly, so find it and log in). In this way, you'll get but 1 message per
day. I use this option on several high-traffic lists -- I have no time to
study them or even reply to them many times a day.

Yours,
  Jenik

  http://amper.ped.muni.cz/gw
  http://amper.ped.muni.cz/pasiv