[Strawbale] Fwd: Ann Edminster "Live" on The Green Talk Network, Thurs 12/2, 8 am PT/11 am ET

Derek Roff derek at unm...
Thu Dec 2 00:41:03 CET 2010

The "Live" show is on tomorrow, Thurs 12/2, 8 am PT/11 am ET, (as it
says at the end of the lengthy subject line, over beyond the right edge
of your computer monitor).  But the website offers "dead" shows via web
streaming or MP3 download (podcast), for at least a few months after an
episode airs.  So even if you can't make the specific broadcast time,
you still have a chance to listen at your convenience.  I don't know
how quickly they post the podcasts, but it should be up sometime soon.
In there next few days, look for the "Episode Directory" near the
bottom of the 1st web page screenful (depending on your resolution),
and click on the "December 2010" triangle.  Ann Edminster's name is
already there, but the show isn't yet.

Derelict

--On Wednesday, December 1, 2010 4:31 PM -0500 RT <ArchiLogic at yahoo...>