[Strawbale] Fwd: Re: seeking advice/assistance with strawbale shed

donald mchardy fieryx at hotmail...
Mon Oct 26 13:57:51 CET 2009

fwiw I agree too. You want a shed to store tools'n'such, build a shed ... shuttering ply/scrap etc or straight from the garden centre.

It'd take (relatively) ages to build one from SB and a shed doesn't need all those SB properties and characteristics.

cheers

Donald