[Strawbale] Fwd: Re: seeking advice/assistance with strawbale shed

Patrick O'neill patrick at frdata....uk
Thu Oct 22 14:37:58 CEST 2009

I think that I agree.  I am a keen SB supporter but probably not in
this application.

Have you considered cob.
You can stop work at any stage without having to bother about bales
getting wet or vandalised.
There is not the danger of crushing feet and fingers that there is
with rammed earth.
Best of all for your application in an elementary school, it can be
un-believably messy....

  Regards
Patrick