[Strawbale] Coping with horizontal rain.

Simon Blackbourn piemanek at gmail...
Sun Feb 22 21:25:11 CET 2009

Hi Brian

I really like the visual look of your house, it's very unique I think.

But I'm very curious as to what aspect of it you are protecting through a
patent? As far as I'm aware, it's quite unusual in the SB world to hear of
someone applying for a patent on either a design or a technique.

It's also a shame that a web page that has a lot of good words about
reducing energy use, living green lifestyle, reducing dependency on fossil
fuels, etc, uses a photo of a powerful sports car parked inside a SB house!

Best Wishes
Simon