[Strawbale] Coping with horizontal rain.

Brian Waite brian at brianwaite....uk
Mon Feb 23 12:38:34 CET 2009

Simon,
I am glad you like the appearance, however I am the first to recognise its limitations. My initial aim was just to provide myself a retirement abode that was low impact, low energy, low cost and manageable into my dotage. During the design it occurred to me that it lent itself to being reproducible in kit form for first time buyers and self-builders - but we shall see.
It's not a full blown patent just a registered design of the shape. I have earned my living from my designs and any design is worthless without protection - so just a matter of habit I guess.
The sports car is a toy that was lying around - don't take it seriously! Nice to hear from you regards Brian