[Strawbale] any strawbalers from SK or CZ?

Ismael labots04 at yahoo...
Fri Feb 2 15:03:52 CET 2007

Hi there,
I am not from the Czech or Slovak republic but I am interested in exchanges and volunteering for projects of this kind.
Please, let me know if you are considering this posibility and if so when do you plan to start building.
Regards,
Ish

----- Original Message ----
From: Jana Hanulova <janocka at yahoo...>
To: strawbale at amper....muni.cz
Sent: Friday, February 2, 2007 1:37:22 PM
Subject: [Strawbale] any strawbalers from SK or CZ?

Hi,

we are getting ready to build our low-impact strawbale house in Slovakia, near Trencin. We thought it'd be nice to meet people from the Czech or Slovak republic and share experiences about building with straw. We are complete beginners in terms of administration, norms etc. that need to be taken care of when  building a non-standard building in Slovakia, so perhaps somebody could give us advice..

Looking forward to your answers (in Czech, Slovak or English),
Ivan and Jana

 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.____________________________________________________
    European strawbale building discussion list

Send all messages to:
Strawbale at amper....muni.cz

Archives, subscription options, etc:

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html