[Strawbale] any strawbalers from SK or CZ?

Jana Hanulova janocka at yahoo...
Fri Feb 2 13:37:22 CET 2007

Hi,
we are getting ready to build our low-impact strawbale house in Slovakia, near Trencin. We thought it'd be nice to meet people from the Czech or Slovak republic and share experiences about building with straw. We are complete beginners in terms of administration, norms etc. that need to be taken care of when  building a non-standard building in Slovakia, so perhaps somebody could give us advice..
Looking forward to your answers (in Czech, Slovak or English),
Ivan and Jana