[Strawbale] Which of the Houses is made of Straw?

Pete Fust & Catherine Wanek blackrange at zianet...
Tue Mar 14 19:14:25 CET 2006

Hello Rikki - I can add a little information to
the list below -- could also send higher
resolution images for a couple of them.
I will put a CD together with these images, plus
the historic photos you requested.  Can you email
me the address of where to mail the CD?  best regards, Catherine