[Strawbale] Which of the Houses is made of Straw?

asbn asbn at baubiologie...
Tue Mar 14 15:37:37 CET 2006

Dear Rikki

Picture 1:?
Picture 2: France, Thierry Dronet's atelier in Vosges, Arch.: Jean Luc
Thomas
Picture 3: ?
Picture 4: Pascal Thepaut, in France, as mentioned
Picture 5: Strawbale House in Allentsteig, Austria, School,
    Arch.: NÖ Landesregierung
Picture 6: small building in UK, built in workshop by Barbara Jones, Simon
Pratt
Picture 7: Germany, building in Westerwald, built by: Matthias Bönisch
Picture 8: Germany, building in Forstmehren, Westerwald, Arch.: Gernot
Minke, builöt by: Gernot Minke, Friedemann Mahlke
Picture 9: CH, loadbearing Strawbale-House in Dissentis, Arch./built by:
Arch. Werner Schmidt
Picture 9: Ireland, Spiral House in Co. Mayo, Arch./built by: Amazon Nails
Picture 10: UK, Circular House in Norfolk, Arch./built by: Amazon Nails
Picture 11: France, SB-House in Bretagne, built by: private
Picture 13: France, SB-House in Chatellerault, Arch.: Jean Marie Haquette
Picture 14: UK, Arch./built by: Amazon Nails
Picture 15: India, SB-Shed in Auroville, Built by: Coralie et André de
Bouter (workshop)
Picture 16: ? (Maybe a new view from Real Goods Center, USA)
Picture 17: Denmark, Eco-School (Økologigske Landbrugsskole) in Åbybro,
Arch.: Rolf Jacobson, built by: Steen Møller
Picture 18: ? (seems for me to be in Australia)

You find most of the pictures on:
http://www.baubiologie.at/europe/eugalerien.html

Best wishes
Herbert Gruber, ASBN