[Strawbale] Re: SB house threatened in Andalucía - Spanish SB houses?

André de Bouter forum at lamaisonenpaille...
Mon Mar 6 20:21:18 CET 2006

Hi,

French test results (with pictures of fire testing) are available on our website
: http://www.lamaisonenpaille.com/Documentation/PDFs/Dossier_Ademe_Paille.pdf

I can also sent you a Frech dvd (by the French Building Federation) on wich à SB
house is build and I think some fire testing is shown.

I'll be teaching a (french) SB workshop east of ARCOS, Andalucia the 27th of
marchuntil the 7th of april. The house we will be building will not have a
permit...

Can your structure be visited arround that time? Are you in Spain arround that
time?

Does anyone know of any other Spanish projects to visit on the road: Sevilla,
Madrid, San Sebastian?

Best of luck,

André de Bouter

La Maison en Paille