[Strawbale]Looking for internship

Faas, W. w.faas at student....nl
Mon May 23 21:48:01 CEST 2005

Dear balers,

After the ISBBC last year I decided to pick up studying
again. If all goes a smooth as it is going now, I should
have my bachelors degree in architecture/construction
engineering (HBO Bouwkunde in Dutch) in little over 2 years
time. Part of obtaining my degree is going on a 'stage'
(internship) for about half a year. This should take place
from february 2006 till june/july 2006.

I'd really love to go abroad to quite literally broaden my
horizon and get a better view of building and architecture
in different cultures. For this I'm looking for the
following architect agencies:

Want's:
* Non-Dutch;
* Ability to provide good quality internships at a bachelor
level;
* Specialization in sustainable architecture;
* Preferably a low tech, 'alternative technology' design
philosophy;
* Vegan-friendly environment;

Have's:
* 23 year old young gun with engineering background (4
years of previous engineering education);
* Deep-rooted passion for sustainable design;
* Languages: Dutch (native), English (fluent), German (a
little bit);
* Software: AutCAD 200x (2D and 3D modelling), MS Office,
Open Office, Sketchup;
* Active member in the student counsel (sector Engineering
- construction engineering) at the Haagse Hogeschool;

If anybody here has such an opportunity or might know where
I might find one, I'd surely like to know about it.

Yours truly,

Walter Faas
Hoogkamerlaan 65a
2284 GL  Rijswijk