[Strawbale]Looking for internship

Robert Wimmer rw at grat...
Tue May 24 08:38:36 CEST 2005

Dear Walter,

We are hosting international internships in sustainable building,
sustainable product service systems
and other related issues. Have a look at www.s-house.at for more
information about our recent strawbale builing project.
At which university do you study, TU Delft? I´ve been there a couple of
times and know the people quite well.

If you are interested, send me your CV and short description of your
favourite internship activities.

best regards, Robert Wimmer

Dr. Robert Wimmer
Chief Executive
GrAT, Center for Appropriate Technology
Vienna University of Technology
Wiedner Hauptstr. 8-10, A-1040 Wien, Austria
www.grat.at
Tel: ++43 1 58801 49523  Fax: ++43 1 58801 49533