[Strawbale]so many lists and still we need more

Chug. chug at strawbale-building....uk
Wed Mar 9 11:56:57 CET 2005

Hi Herbert

it seems the world has adopted our english language but not our system of measurement, and just to clarify, we in the UK use the
same metric system you do and have done for over 30 years now.
I am not going to post anymore about the SB lists topic after this post...I promise - honest, but it seems there are plenty of lists
around the world providing good info for SBers, although it seems not many people know about all of them,
and as I said previously it can take a lot of time trying to keep up with all of them(especially with this list now getting used
more) and a lot of the time topics are repeated from one list to the another, especially newbie questions, so for me personally less
would be better, but I am forgetting that english is my native language so it's easy for me to keep up. Could the answer be one list
but with automatic translation into your preferred language?......Now theres a technical challenge for you computer geeks!

bale on
Chug
chug at strawbale-building....uk
http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/