[Strawbale]Traveling to Denmark

rikki nitzkin rnitzkin at hotmail...
Wed May 12 16:26:17 CEST 2004

Hi!

Three of us will be traveling by  van from Spain to the ISBBC in Demark.  We
plan to travel from Girona through France to Germany and then up.  If there
are any Strawbale houses on the way we could visit, or stop over at on the
way, we would  be  very interested.  We leave spain on June 5. The rough
plan is to go  by montpellier up to Geneva (?) and then via Frankfurt and
Hamburg.

write to  me at: rnitzkin at hotmail...   if you can help.

Thanks,

Rikki, Maren, and Nuria