[Strawbale]Clay-Straw Sauna

Tone tone at antb....uk
Mon Jun 21 14:04:55 CEST 2004

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 08:31:37 +0100, you wrote:

Indeed, in some cases one even sees stacks of them piled in the corner
of fields rotting away now

The Strawbale and Permaculture discussion board:
http://s8.invisionfree.com/Strawbale_Housing

>Hi Carina,
>In my experience in England we usually have at least one supplier of small
>bales in each county area and when the farmer who has supplied my bales for
>years recently sold up and moved on then another local farmer quickly
>stepped in to supply the local demand, as with most products if there is a
>demand someone will find a supply.
>
>bale on
>Chug
>chug at strawbale-building....uk
>www.strawbale-building.co.uk/
>.

__

Your rights end, where my rights begin.

     I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good, either.