[Strawbale]Clay-Straw Sauna

Chug. chug at strawbale-building....uk
Sun Jun 20 09:31:37 CEST 2004

Hi Carina,
In my experience in England we usually have at least one supplier of small
bales in each county area and when the farmer who has supplied my bales for
years recently sold up and moved on then another local farmer quickly
stepped in to supply the local demand, as with most products if there is a
demand someone will find a supply.

bale on
Chug
chug at strawbale-building....uk