[Strawbale]cobbuildings

Carina Simons carina.simons at gmx...
Wed Jul 7 16:44:11 CEST 2004

Dear People
I have been working on a school building out of cob in India, last january.
Since than I am trying to get workshops on creative mud building going in
Germany. Which is a long way to go. I am reading these interesting book: the
cobbuilders Handbook from Becky Bee and the handsculpted house from Evans
Ianto. These are based on the possibilities in the USA. How about rules and
regulations in Germany (Europe) Is it ever possible to get a house like that
built over here? I would love to work on one. Who can help me out or is
working on something like that.
Love Carina