[Strawbale]French speaking SB contacts

m.ep m.ep at laposte...
Sun Aug 22 18:11:35 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm writing a French book on SB and I'm looking for French speaking contacts for the ressource part of the book. France, Belgium, Switzerland or other countries.

I'm looking for people/organizations who have experience with at least one building (currently being in the building process is ok too)

If you are interested sent me an email to m.ep at laposte...
Be fast because we are in the final stages before lay-out.

André de Bouter
La Maison en Paille

m.ep at laposte...
www.lamaisonenpaille.com