[Strawbale] SB-projects in developing countries / projects in Europe ?

Barbara Jones strawbale at lineone...
Tue Feb 11 13:22:32 CET 2003

Hi Peter
We advertise our courses and projects on our website.
Barbara

Amazon Nails: Strawbale building, training, consultancy, empowerment.
                   www.strawbalefutures.org.uk
Warning! Strawbale building can seriously transform your life!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: nasenzwerg
  To: Strawbale at amper....muni.cz
  Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2003 8:42 AM
  Subject: [Strawbale] SB-projects in developing countries / projects in Europe ?

  Hi Balers,

  does anyone know of SB-projects in developing countries, where one can help as volunteer?
  I would like to help in such a project which aims to realise a design for cheap and proper housing.

  But before I should maybe get some more experience in a project in Europe (so far I attended only one in Berlin, which was not quite competed in the projected time).
  Is there any other more central source of information about planed SB-projects than this discussion-list, kind of data-base or so?

  Peter from Germany
  nasenzwerg at gmx...