[Strawbale] SB-projects in developing countries / projects in Europe ?

nasenzwerg nasenzwerg at gmx...
Sun Feb 9 09:42:27 CET 2003

Hi Balers,

does anyone know of SB-projects in developing countries, where one can help as volunteer?
I would like to help in such a project which aims to realise a design for cheap and proper housing.

But before I should maybe get some more experience in a project in Europe (so far I attended only one in Berlin, which was not quite competed in the projected time).
Is there any other more central source of information about planed SB-projects than this discussion-list, kind of data-base or so?

Peter from Germany
nasenzwerg at gmx...