[Strawbale] SB Suiteble for animals?

chug. chug at strawbale-building....uk
Wed Sep 25 10:43:25 CEST 2002

Greetings Boy
Welcome to the list,
In answer to your question about a strawbale stable, yes strawbale would
make a perfectly good stable. As you note the walls must be protected from
the animals and against  cleaning with fluids or high pressure  equipment, I
have known this to be done with a plywood lining on the inside which stops
the animals munching the straw and kicking big holes in the walls, you would
need to waterproof this against fluids etc. I hope this helps.
Regards Chug.