[Strawbale] SB Suiteble for animals?

boy at 12much... boy at 12much...
Tue Sep 24 19:24:15 CEST 2002

Hello to you all,

I'm new on this list, new on SB and I love it. My partner happens to be
an old friend of the woman who is building a SB and clayhouse in
Rotselaar. We helped a few weekends and is lovely to do. She's not
done yet, so take your chance..........

I have a question......
Talking about SB, showing pictures, makes people enthousiastic.  A
friend plans to build a stable for her animals (goats, pony chicken etc. )
100 m2 to go, why not with straw? So, who has experienced this
before? Especially protectecting the inside from being vandalised by
the animals and against the cleaning with fluids or high pressure
equipment? Other things to be taken care off?

With kind regards,

Boy Bakhuys
Tienhoven, Holland.