[Strawbale] SB Suiteble for animals?

Martin Oehlmann martin.oehlmann at wxs...
Wed Sep 25 10:49:15 CEST 2002

Dag Boy,

There are some stables built with straw already. If you need support, you
are welcomed.

Groeten,

Martin Oehlmann
Werkgroep Strobouw Den Haag /Stg. Hipparchia
www.viba-expo.nl/strobouw

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: strawbale-admin at amper....muni.cz
[mailto:strawbale-admin at amper....muni.cz]Namens boy at 12much...
Verzonden: dinsdag 24 september 2002 19:24
Aan: strawbale at amper....muni.cz
Onderwerp: [Strawbale] SB Suiteble for animals?

Hello to you all,

I'm new on this list, new on SB and I love it. My partner happens to be
an old friend of the woman who is building a SB and clayhouse in
Rotselaar. We helped a few weekends and is lovely to do. She's not
done yet, so take your chance..........

I have a question......
Talking about SB, showing pictures, makes people enthousiastic.  A
friend plans to build a stable for her animals (goats, pony chicken etc. )
100 m2 to go, why not with straw? So, who has experienced this
before? Especially protectecting the inside from being vandalised by
the animals and against the cleaning with fluids or high pressure
equipment? Other things to be taken care off?

With kind regards,

Boy Bakhuys
Tienhoven, Holland.

    European strawbale building discussion list

Send all messages to:
Strawbale at amper....muni.cz

Archives, subscription options, etc: