[Strawbale] FW: straw and clay house....

Herwig Van Soom orcaarchi at skynet...
Tue Sep 10 16:49:42 CEST 2002

Hello Marcin,

For the moment we are starting the plasterworks (manual) for the strawbale
house in Rotselaar.  Within about two weeks a plastermachine will come; but
everything that is don by then reduces the price for the builder. If you
intend to come you can best bring your tent and sleeping bag.

Greetings
Herwig

How reaching the SB-house in Rotselaar:

Coming from Brussels: take the E40 direction Luik (Liege).
Between the exit number 22 and 23 you can get on the E314.
On the E314 you take exit number 21 to Rotselaar.
There you come on the Holsbeekse Steenweg, you cross the Aarschotsesteenweg
and continue on the Stationstraat. You will pass trainrails, and then you
will see at your left side the DANONE factory. Behind the DANONE you take
the first street to the left, you get into the Astridstraat that becomes the
Kwellenbergstraat and then you will see the house on the lift side..

Coming from the Netherlands (Germany, Poland, Tchechie...:) take the E314 to
Leuven/Brussels.
You cross the border in Geleen. Then you also take exit number 21 to
Rotselaar.
See further description above.