[Strawbale] Re: (Fwd) Re: Amelia's Strawphanage

jostro at dds... jostro at dds...
Tue Jul 2 15:22:31 CEST 2002

From:           	"Markus Piringer" <markus.piringer at global2000...>
To:             	"ESBN WG on development co-operation" <esbn-
wgdc at global2000...>
Subject:        	(Fwd) Re: Amelia's Strawphanage
Date sent:      	Tue, 2 Jul 2002 10:39:19 +0200
Send reply to:  	markus.piringer at GLOBAL2000...

Dear Markus, John and others,

I am going to attend the meeting in Australia myself; and I would
really like to give information and help setting up the project.
As John also knows, we really do need to communicate more,
cause I am also getting people etc. mobilised here in Holland for
this project.

I really would prefer not to take action untill we met and discussed
things. To avoid things going to lead too much of an own life, and
we might end up with two groups of people thinking they work on
this project....
It is so important to be dreamy AND realistic at the same time; and
also working on such thing from great distances is only going to
work (I think) if everyone knows how the process will go; and even
better, if people know eachother.
It's a present/gift that we have the oppurtunity to meet in december;
and luckily we're dealing with an african project; so no need to
rush! , it would only make things run off track.
Looking forward to meet, greetings Jolien