[strawbale] toni looks for zandreas

Dialogist Kantor dialogistkantor at hotmail...
Wed Jul 3 22:07:39 CEST 2002

dear andreas,
by incredible chance i found this e-mail adress / i was wondering about you
as i lost track , we have now e-mail home and i thougt maybe if i look
for andreas i might find something - i did bump into the mongolia projects
voilà - i do come to berlin in july with kid & carlos ,maybe you can try to
contact me again on this e-mail adress - i hope we meet again ,take care &
kisses( ich habe noch immer ein koffer in berlin)
toni