[Strawbale] Re: [Strawbale] Rikki´s new home

Barbara Jones strawbale at lineone...
Thu Aug 29 17:04:37 CEST 2002

Rikki - what a beautiful looking house!  congrats, and may it be forever a joy for you. I am delighted you made this happen and would hope some day to come see and feel it... enjoy the finishing and fine detail work to come.   Much love and fun, Bee

Amazon Nails: Strawbale building, training, consultancy, empowerment.
                   www.strawbalefutures.org.uk
Building With Straw Bales by Barbara Jones £9.50 post-free from Amazon Nails or from Green Books
    Warning! Strawbale building can seriously transform your life!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: rikki nitzkin
  To: strawbale at amper....muni.cz
  Cc: naiara21 at ole... ; ayaguaskalejo at hotmail... ; AG at mojono... ; calicocook at hotmail... ; jln-md at mindspring... ; danielcan at wanadoo... ; wildflwr at sasquatch... ; gregariousdaze at yahoo... ; jillbottomley at hotmail... ; lusky1 at earthlink... ; prn at mindspring... ; mooksrus at yahoo... ; Rbueth at gmx... ; ruchikamadan at hotmail... ; Sakot2000 at hotmail... ; Tptrash at aol... ; twillett at mail1....cc.ca.us ; tkeisbar at hotmail...
  Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 4:46 PM
  Subject: [Strawbale] Rikki´s new home

  HI Everyone!

  Open a bottle of champagne! I finnaly have a strawbale house; I still have a lot of work left, but I have already slept and eaten there!

  T)hanks to all of you who gave me moral support and advice over the web and in Austria (especially:joleen, Tom, Martin, Astrid, Herbert, Lars, Barbara, Bee, and all of those who´se name I can´t remember because of the emotion of having a home!)

  And those who helped me build: Maren, Mana, Andy, Brin, Alex, David, Iñaki, Joleen, Tom, Celes, Mila, Lidia, Orlando, Pedro, Marisa, Carmen, Raimon, Joan, Antígone, Simon, Roland, Ramon, Gerónimo,  . . .)

  We started building saturday 20 July, and finished the roof thursday 8 August.

  I have attached a picture of the house in its present state, but be sure that by next year it will be a fairytale home!  When I get the fotos of the construction on my web page i will let you all know.

  MAY THE wings OF LIBERTY NEVER LOSE A SINGLE FEATHER!

  love , RIKKI