[Strawbale] RE: [Strawbale] Rikki´s new home

Martin Oehlmann martin.oehlmann at wxs...
Thu Aug 29 20:44:07 CEST 2002

Hi Rikki,

a splendid liberty-wing casa: congretulations and late cheers.
Wish you and your house the very best,

Martin
  -----Oorspronke lijk bericht-----
  Van: strawbale-admin at amper....muni.cz
[mailto:strawbale-admin at amper....muni.cz]Namens rikki nitzkin
  Verzonden: vrijdag 23 augustus 200 2 17:47
  Aan: strawbale at amper....muni.cz
  CC: naiara21 at ole...; ayaguaskalejo at hotmail...; AG at mojono...;
calicocook at hotmail...; jln-md at mindspring...; danielcan at wanadoo...;
wildflwr at sasquatch...; gregariousdaze at yahoo...; jillbottomley at hotmail...;
lusky1 at earthlink...; prn at mindspring...; mooksrus at yahoo...; Rbueth at gmx...;
ruchikamadan at hotmail...; Sakot2000 at hotmail...; Tptrash at aol...;
twillett at mail1....cc.ca.us; tkeisbar at hotmail...
  Onderwerp: [Strawbale] Rikki´s new home

  HI Everyone!

  Open a bottle of champagne! I finnaly have a strawbale house; I still have
a lot of work left, but I have already slept and eaten there!

  T)hanks to all of you who gave me moral support and advice over the web
and in Austria (especially:joleen, Tom, Martin, Astrid, Herbert, Lars,
Barbara, Bee, and all of those who´se name I can´t remember because of the
emotion of having a home!)

  And those who helped me build: Maren, Mana, Andy, Brin, Alex, David,
Iñaki, Joleen, Tom, Celes, Mila, Lidia, Orlando, Pedro, Marisa, Carmen,
Raimon, Joan, Antígone, Simon, Roland, Ramon, Gerónimo,  . . .)

  We started building saturday 20 July, and finished the roof thursday 8
August.

  I have attached a picture of the house in its present state, but be sure
that by next year it will be a fairytale home!  When I get the fotos of the
construction on my web page i will let you all know.

  MAY THE wings OF LIBERTY NEVER LOSE A SINGLE FEATHER!

  love , RIKKI