[Strawbale] Re: [Strawbale] Rikki´s new home

Coralie & Andre de Bouter m.ep at laposte...
Sat Aug 24 15:05:59 CEST 2002

  Dear Rikki,

  Congratulations, I hope to come visit one fine day.

  Thanks for having sent the picture. How about the Spanish SB network? Is it comming along? I get some inquireries every now and again, so I'd like to know what's up in Spain.

  Good luck and lots of fun finishing.

  Bye
  Andre

  HI Everyone!

  Open a bottle of champagne! I finnaly have a strawbale house; I still have a lot of work left, but I have already slept and eaten there!

  T)hanks to all of you who gave me moral support and advice over the web and in Austria (especially:joleen, Tom, Martin, Astrid, Herbert, Lars, Barbara, Bee, and all of those who´se name I can´t remember because of the emotion of having a home!)

  And those who helped me build: Maren, Mana, Andy, Brin, Alex, David, Iñaki, Joleen, Tom, Celes, Mila, Lidia, Orlando, Pedro, Marisa, Carmen, Raimon, Joan, Antígone, Simon, Roland, Ramon, Gerónimo,  . . .)

  We started building saturday 20 July, and finished the roof thursday 8 August.

  I have attached a picture of the house in its present state, but be sure that by next year it will be a fairytale home!  When I get the fotos of the construction on my web page i will let you all know.

  MAY THE wings OF LIBERTY NEVER LOSE A SINGLE FEATHER!

  love , RIKKI