[Cmunipack] New version released (1.1.14)

cmunipack , amper.ped.muni.cz Wed Jul 11 10:40:01 CEST 2007

Hello David,

you've made it. Bull's eye! I've tested the new version on the field of UV Leo
immediately. It works great. There were only three bright stars in the field
with position offset of 40 pixels due to misbehaviour of the guiding device.
Now I can do photometry on short exposed frames with only a few bright stars.
Thank you very much.
DATA: 677 Exp. 10 s with Alphamaxi (KAF401e) at 4''-Refractor.
Don't know, why only the data points of the variable are so scattered in the
beginning.

Kind regards,
    Jörg!