Regulations of Catalonia Law (fw) (and the Czech draft)

Dear night-environmentalists,

on the Catalan list (celfosc, at yahoo too), I've noticed an URL of the
public version of the draft of the regulations:

   http://www.celfosc.org/biblio/legal/#reglament  (RTF+ZIP, 60Kb)

(as I do not work with rtf easily and there may be people like me,
I've put its html version on
 http://amper.ped.muni.cz/light/catalonia/reglament.html )

It seems that the rules remained the same as in the draft I had an English
version of. So my two months old comments given below still apply -- I
think the case is a serious one! Catalonia should not become a bad
precedent.

Those of you, who can read better than me the languages of Spain (and
are not yet members of the celfosc) should surely enter the debate --
perhaps by writing it in English here and just sending a short remark to
celfosc members to have a look in magnitude6 arhives.

clear fullmoon skies for Leonids,
 jenik

PS.
 Meanwhile, I've made a fourth version of the proposal for the Czech
regulations. The main difference from the third version is introducing
minimum utilances for roads (proportions of the light from
luminaires hitting the target area) -- I would appreciate your comments
esp. on this bottom limit. The present version is again on
 http://svetlo.astro.cz/darksky .