           From: Steve Davis <w2sgd@juno...>
      2. Green patriotism
           From: "John M. McMahon" <mcmahon@mail....edu>
      3. Crime prevention?
           From: "John M. McMahon" <mcmahon@mail....edu>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 08:13:11 -0500
   From: Steve Davis <w2sgd@juno...>
Subject: Leonids

The heavy cloud cover broke but rolled back in and spoiled it all
for both peaks.  With the clouds and the snow on the ground, the
LP level is truly amazing.  What goes up; comes back down.
Then it bounces up and down like multi-hop transatlantic radio
wave propagation or photon ping pong balls. -sd

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Message: 2