[DSLF] Digest Number 1449

There are 7 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

      1. Re: green design
           From: glennlaser@aol...
      2. Re: "blue" radiation - incandescent vs. fluorescent
           From: Jan Hollan <jhollan@amper....muni.cz>
      3. Re: Rocket Science
           From: ctstarwchr@aol...
      4. Re: Re: green design
           From: ctstarwchr@aol...
      5. Watch out for those planners
           From: Jack Liebenthal <jackl@tetontel...>
      6. La Silla LP
           From: "Fabio Falchi" <fabio_falchi@yahoo...>
      7. Re: Watch out for those planners
           From: ctstarwchr@aol...

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:35:11 EDT
   From: glennlaser@aol...
Subject: Re: green design

Cliff,

I can't find any reference to "Green Lighting Designer" in the article.
Please clarify.

Glenn Heinmiller, LC

In a message dated 9/13/2004 09:52:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,