[DSLF] Digest Number 1455

There are 5 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

      1. Relay of Light Pollution
           From: Susan Harder <lookout@hamptons...>
      2. great site
           From: Susan Harder <lookout@hamptons...>
      3. articles on Childhood Leukaemia
           From: Jan Hollan <jhollan@amper....muni.cz>
      4. Re: definitions
           From: Bernard Kosicki <kosicki@ll....edu>
      5. Re: definitions
           From: "patric@ghostriders..." <patric@ghostriders...>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 12:37:04 -0400
   From: Susan Harder <lookout@hamptons...>
Subject: Relay of Light Pollution

If anyone gets a chance, please let Lippitsch know that it is not just the
astronomers who object to his project.

Susan Harder

Message: 2
   Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 15:53:41 -0400
   From: Susan Harder <lookout@hamptons...>
Subject: great site

Here is an excellent webpage of information and good advice about
dealing with light pollution, prepared by Tim Poulsen for the NY State
IDA Affiliate, SELENE.

http://www.selene-ny.org/helpme/helpme_printable.asp

Thank you, Tim!

Susan Harder