[DSLF] Digest Number 1446

There are 3 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

      1. Wishing upon brigter stars
           From: "sheilds76man" <sheilds76man@yahoo...>
      2. Re: "blue" radiation - incandescent vs. fluorescent
           From: "David Keith" <david.keith@mindspring...>
      3. Re: Re: "blue" radiation - incandescent vs. fluorescent
           From: ctstarwchr@aol...

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 20:11:28 -0000
   From: "sheilds76man" <sheilds76man@yahoo...>
Subject: Wishing upon brigter stars

The following was published in Tuesday's (7 Sept.) Denver Post. One
can go to <www.denverpost.com/Stories> for more info.

<http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36%257E53%
257E2384205,00.html>

Aaron Reid, CO