[Strawbale] Planning a home of BigBales 2011 in Estonia

Dear SB people!

I'm writing to you just to let you know about one of my plans for this year
and asking for your advice. This summer I would like to build a home for our
family. I have a design plan with approval from local authoroties and big
bales are ready to use, we have some amount of trusses, also clay+sand, lime
and roof shindles.

But still I feel the need for consultation about construction details:
foundation, "bearing" posts, ceiling, etc. So far I have built already some
SB houses, also in our climate, and I have basic knowledge of building
principles. But the big (two-storage) load bearing construction seems more
complicated than my previous experiences can afford.

So I would like to invite you to share knowledge about details in big bale
construction. I have added also some views of the house as it is right now
(house is a 12m wide and 20m long).

Any feedback and advice is warmly appreciated,
Thank you!

Sven Aluste
Estonia
www.equilibre.ee/ehitus1.htm

*Oleme just need, keda oleme otsinud -
We are the one's we have been waiting for. (Hopi saying)