Re: [Strawbale] Moisture monitor, logger and alarm

Hello SB friends!

I live in my Reedbale house for 2 years now and I'm also monitoring Relative
humidity and temperature inside the rooms, inside the wall and outside. For
the room I have right now digital measuring tool - Velleman datalogger. It
gives result like you can see in attachement (indoor).

For the wall and outside I just have analog thermometer and hum.measurer :)

For me it would be interesting, as to Eddy, to know what is the
functionality and price?

Thank you Norbert,
Sven Aluste
Estonia