[Strawbale] Fwd: Humidity within a bale house....

I have recently gotten an email from a man who wants to build a SB mushroom farm. He would like to know if it is a problem that the INTERIOR of the building has a humidity level of 75-90%.

I usually prefer to use breathable earth plasters (or lime), but I am wondering if this would be a good case to apply a WATERPROOF (cement? latex paint?) plaster to the interior of the building to avoid excess humidity in the walls.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Rikki Jennifer Nitzkin
Coordinadora de la Red de Construcción con Balas de Paja