Re: [Strawbale] bugs

Title: Re: [Strawbale] bugs
No, and I never would, either. If this evaporated stuff so efficiently kills all insects, then it harms me as well, and surely my children, and grandchildren...
We are not afraid of mosquito’s under our mosquito nets.
anna

On [DATE], "[NAME]" <[ADDRESS]> wrote:

Hello,

I have had no experience with these bugs but what I notice when using just a commercial mosquito killer in summer that it also kills almost any other insect like spiders or a fly....
These are the common anti-mosquito devices you plug in and evaporate some stuff that kills them.
Ok, I know some people would say it can be unhealthy, but if you have children and leave a window open a little.... they sleep nice .... and we too!

Has nobody tried this yet?

Greetings,

Michel.