Re: [Strawbale] bugs

Hello,

I have had no experience with these bugs but what I notice when using just a commercial mosquito killer in summer that it also kills almost any other insect like spiders or a fly....
These are the common anti-mosquito devices you plug in and evaporate some stuff that kills them.
Ok, I know some people would say it can be unhealthy, but if you have children and leave a window open a little.... they sleep nice .... and we too!

Has nobody tried this yet?

Greetings,

Michel.