RE: [Strawbale] Saskatchewan foundations

... gas emissions from car tyres...
... any data about railway sleepers "emissions"???

precisely. I used tyres and sleeprs asI perceived them to be relatively straight-forward for my purposes. Once in place however I began thinking quite seriously about these issues but I can't find any data/info on these subjects.

My current project is a home office in the garden, but it was a trial of sorts as I would seriously consider building something far larger in the future, like a house.

But for that I'd probably look at rubble trenches and such.

Donald